The Castelgarden XDC 140 HD is a ride-on mower powered by a single-cylinder Briggs & Stratton petrol engine with a net power output of 5.8 kW @ 2400 rpm. The XDC 140 HD has an 84 cm cutting deck with two blades. The grass collector can hold 240 litres and the cutting height can be easily adjusted to 7 different settings (ranging from 25 to 80 mm) using the handy lever. Other advantages are the LED dashboard, ergonomically designed seat and headlights that ensure better visibility at any hour of the day. Battery charger and tow hitch are included, but the mulching kit is an optional extra.
• Briggs & Stratton engine with net power output of 5.8 kW @ 2400 rpm
• Pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission
• 84 cm cutting deck with anti-scalp wheels
• 240 L grass collector
• Headlights and front bumper
• Battery charger and tow hitch included